We have our “so-excited” faces on that you are considering becoming a Sweet Monday hostess. Our goal is to make it as simple and easy as possible to share the Gospel with women in your community. When you join the Sweet Monday Hostess Team, you are linking arms and hearts with countless other women around the world who share the same love for Christ, passion and calling to share His love with those around them. It’s so simple they never dread it!
Once a Hostess, you are always a hostess! There is a one-time registration fee of $35 which includes:
- Sweet Monday In A Box filled with EVERYTHING you need to hold your first Sweet Monday.
- Monthly curriculum and access to our six theme books.
- Monthly eNewsletter packed with the latest Sweet Monday news, tips and ideas to help you reach women for Christ.
- Sweetinars (Sweet Webinars) – Hostess exclusive webinars on topics to better equip you in your ministry.
- Yearly hostess retreats to nurture and inspire you.
Registering as a Sweet Monday Hostess doesn’t mean that you will forever be holding a Sweet Monday in your home. It does mean, however, that you will always have full access to the tools and themes for hosting Sweet Monday.
We want to tell the world about you and the Sweet Monday you are having. Once you have decided on your dates and themes, please let us know when and where you will be holding your Sweet Monday by registering in our Hostess Suite. We can then put a fun, pink marker on our map just for you. This makes it easy for women to find out if there is a Sweet Monday in their community.
If you are already a Sweet Monday hostess and need a login and password to our Hostess Suite, please contact Jamie Breeden at email@example.com or 804-754-4333 and she will get you set up. We would also love to put your Sweet Monday on the map!
Two Simple Steps to becoming a Hostess
- Fill out the Hostess Application Form and pay the one-time $35 registration fee.
- You will receive a Hostess welcome email including a login and password to the Hostess Suite, a section of our website reserved just for hostesses, which requires the login and password.
- You can then download NEW curriculum on our Curriculum page, as well as our past theme books.
- Register your Sweet Monday.
- Once you have had time to peruse all of the resources provided to you in the Hostess Suite and determined when you will be having your Sweet Monday, take a minute to register your Sweet Monday with us so that we can share the details of your new social; time, day of the week, address, contact info, etc. with others on our Find a Sweet Monday Page!
- You will find logos and templates on our Hostess Resource Page to help you create your first invitation. You can then print, share and/or post your invitation.