We have our “so-excited” faces on that you are considering becoming a Sweet Monday hostess. Our goal is to make it as simple and easy as possible to share the gospel with women in your community. When you join the Sweet Monday Hostess Team, you are linking arms and hearts with countless other women around the world who share the same love for Christ, passion and calling to share His love with those around them. It’s so simple they never dread it!
Once a Hostess, you are always a hostess! There is a one-time registration fee of $35 which includes our Hostess Training Video and Volume Four of Sweet Monday, Women’s Socials on a Shoestring…Tied to a Generous God, a downloadable booklet filled with 14 months of the latest Sweet Monday themes and ideas.
Registering as a Sweet Monday Hostess doesn’t mean that you will forever be holding a Sweet Monday in your home. It does mean, however, that you will always have full access to the tools and themes for hosting Sweet Monday.
We want to tell the world about you and the Sweet Monday you are having. Once you have decided on your dates and themes, please let us know when and where you will be holding your Sweet Monday by registering in our Hostess Suite. We can then put a fun, pink marker on our map just for you. This makes it easy for women to find out if there is a Sweet Monday in their community.
If you are already a Sweet Monday hostess and need a login and password to our Hostess Suite, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 804-754-4333 and we will get you set up. We would also love to put your Sweet Monday on the map!
Three Simple Steps to becoming a Hostess
- Fill out the Hostess Application Form.
- You will receive a Hostess welcome email including a login and password to the Hostess Suite, a section of our website reserved just for hostesses, which requires the login and password.
- Pay the one-time $35 registration fee found only as an item in our Hostess Shop
- Visit our Hostess Training Page to view the Training Video, where founder Kim Newlen gives you a peek into what Sweet Monday in her home looked like.
- Download Volume Four of Sweet Monday, Women’s Socials on a Shoestring… Tied to a Generous God posted as a free resource on the Hostess Resource Page in our Hostess Suite.
- Review the Handbook of Hostess Essentials to step you through the planning and preparation for your Sweet Monday.
- Register your Sweet Monday
- Once you have had time to peruse all of the resources provided to you in the Hostess Suite and determined when you will be having your Sweet Monday, take a minute to register your Sweet Monday with us so that we can share the details of your new social; time, day of the week, address, contact info, etc. with others on our Find a Sweet Monday Page!
- You will find logos and templates on our Hostess Resource Page to help you create your first invitation. You can then print, share and/or post your invitation.